Sunday, February 3, 2013

Life can be as crazy. Good and sometimes bad.

Sorry I've been gone for so long.

Over the holidays things ended up getting pretty crazy. I ended up getting sick. I had a barothlin cyst that I had to go in for three different procedures for. Literally, the day before we left for our road trip to Colorado was the biggest of the procedures. I would go into details, though, I am quite sure no one wants to hear about it. haha.

Anyway, Christmas was lovely. It was so wonderful being around my family. I missed them. Especially, my sister. Visiting really helped me realize that I do want to live in Colorado again. More than anything. As the months pass my anticipation for moving grows increasingly. :)

New Years Eve and New Years day were AMAZING. It was an intense start for a new year with BIG changes. New Years Eve, we were a little torn about what to do at first. We both decided that we wanted to go out. To dress up and make a classy event out of it. Instead, it was quite the opposite. We met up with our friends Jill and Tim at this quaint Irish Pub. Drank a little went over to another couple's house; Janene and Greg. Had a little more to drink then wandered over to Alki Beach, counted down, and watched the Space Needle's fireworks. From there we opened a bottle of champagne finished that and went back to Janene and Greg's house.
New Years Day was the amazing start. :) Every year at Alki there is a tradition called the Polar Bear Plunge. At 10am sharp everyone strips down (or doesn't strip down) and jumps into the Puget Sound. This year it was only 29 degrees out!!!! I thought I was going to die. Nate and I ran in hand in hand. As we approached the water I started to slow, I didn't want to go completely under. Well, that certainly did not work out as planned. I tripped, Nate didn't let go and under we went. HAHA. It was certainly the most intense (in a good way) start to the new year.

We had so much fun we promised that from now on, when we spend a New Years in Seattle we will do the plunge. :)

After all the madness things have started to dwindle back down and we have returned to normal. Well, as normal as we can be anyway. :)

There are other events that have happened. Sad ones though. We had a beloved family member pass not to mention other family drama. Although, I don't wish to go into detail on those subjects.


I will do my best to keep things up to date :)
If you have been so kind as to read my posts, don't forget to reply. :) I love to chat and get to know people. Feel free to say hello whenever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment