Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I miss your friendship. I miss your laughter. The freckles on your face. I miss your smile. Your love. Your comfort.

I miss our long drives and late nights. I miss you reminding me that you love me. You always knew that I needed to be reminded.

I miss our talks. Our jokes. I miss how you would always pick me up while hugging me.

I miss you. I miss what we shared. The best of me was invested in our friendship.

I hope you know I hold EVERY last memory in my heart. It’s my safe spot. It’s where I go when I stare off into space. I’m sorry for whatever it was that made you distance yourself from me.

I wish you could read this and know it was you. You all along, that I invested home in. You are the only one after it all.

But mostly, I wish you knew how much I MISS you.

No comments:

Post a Comment